Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Act-I-Vate Primer!


What's a good way to sample the work of some past Graphic NYC subjects, such as Dean Haspiel, Mike Cavallaro, Joe Infurnari, Mike Cavallaro, Simon Fraser, Molly Crabapple, Tim Hamilton (as well as others soon to be featured on Graphic NYC)? The web collective Act-I-Vate is releasing a hardcover Primer, solicited in the newest issue of Previews:

In the tradition of the acclaimed and groundbreaking anthology, Flight, the ACT-I-VATE Primer showcases a wide array of stories and talent -18 innovative creators, 16 intriguing properties, one beautiful book - and all-new, never-before-seen stories and art!

act-i-vate.com is the premier comic art collective on the Internet, featuring many renowned cartoonists who produce all-new material on a regular basis. The ACT-I-VATE PRIMER is a PRINT EXCLUSIVE anthology by many of the Act-I-Vate creators none of the material in this book will appear on the Act-I-Vate website for at least one year from publication date.

You can order the Primer through your favorite local comic shop, or from Amazon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.